I prefer not to split my thoughts to three general questions but just review all that we planned after M3.. Actually seems nothing more to add specific to M4 for now..
1) Planning, how to make it easier, and more accurateThat was done and as for me was helpful. After such meetings we was all on the same page and it became easier to track status and clarify expectations from released component.
some components just postponed from M3. So for remained new ones we created the design high level pages really quickly during post-code-freeze week.
still had some problems with panelMenu as I remember... But in general most of tasks was solved in time.
+ rf-showcase - this time had enough time to add all the components to showcase as most of them were migrated to ui ealier.
- Started working with GIT - positive impressions
- Unstable network access to SVN repository
- Several CDK issues (reported to JIRA)
- SVN branches usage
- Lack of time for supplemental community activities: contributed components review, forum support
Component requirement meetings look just good, but we had meetings without any discussion for some components - so did we need them at all?
General concern(s) & suggestions:
- No visible outcome for pre-promotion code review results
- rf-showcase to be published on regular basis