0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 3, 2011 7:13 AM by mallalli

masking sucker password issue

mallalli

HI experts,

I am using jboss 5.01 GA .

I just followed link to mask password http://server.dzone.com/articles/security-features-jboss-510-0 by Anil. I was able to create keystore no issues with that but however when i change the suckerpassword in messaging-jboss-beans.xml, we are also commenting out a line <annotation>@org.jboss.aop.microcontainer.aspects.jmx.JMX(name="jboss.messaging:service=SecurityStore",exposedInterface=org.jboss.jms.server.jbosssx.JBossASSecurityMetadataStoreMBean.class)</annotation>.  But the name "jboss.messaging:service=SecurityStore" is being used in the file messaging-service.xml as dependency <depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityStore"
                 proxy-type="org.jboss.jms.server.SecurityStore">jboss.messaging:service=SecurityStore</depends>.

And its throwing a deployment error.

Deployment "jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer" is missing the following dependencies:
           Dependency "jboss.messaging:service=SecurityStore" (should be in  state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on  'jboss.messaging:service=SecurityStore' **")

Please help me out.