My recommendation is to grab JBoss Tattletale. That will let you know which JARs in the client directory you really need. Then you can either download only the ones you need, or repackage them into a single JAR that you download. That should be much more efficient that downlaoding the old jbossall-client.jar file which probably contained more things than what the app needed.
Great advice, thank you very much.
I got a self-contained jbossall-client.jar now.
But now i run into the next change, the client downloaded by JavaWebStart seems not to work,
the Remoting Classloader gets an AccessControlException...
Regards from Germany,
Ok I got that also, after building a new jbossall-client.jar I had to sign it again.
So, nearly all works now with JB6.
JMX-calls are still unsolved, though.
cheers to all readers,