1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 26, 2009 10:50 AM by priyanka mittal

    problem in integrating richfaces with backbase jsf project

    priyanka mittal Newbie

      I am trying to integrate richfaces to my backbase jsf project. Project has myfaces 1.1.5 jars so i used richfaces 3.1.6, which i checked is compatible.

      when i write any richfaces component in my jsp...i get error:

      GENERIC: XMLParser error: DTD prohibited
      Generic: javascript error:it is an error to mix objects from diffrent versions of MSXML


      Please Help:

      below is my jsp:
      <!-- -->
      <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
      <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f"%>
      <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %>
      <%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t" %>
      <%@ taglib uri="http://richfaces.org/a4j" prefix="a4j"%>
      <%@ taglib uri="http://richfaces.org/rich" prefix="rich"%>

      <%@ taglib uri="http://www.backbase.com/2007/jsf" prefix="bjsf"%>
      html>
      head>
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Style-Type" content="text/css"/>
      title> Search
      link href="stylesheet.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

      function setSize(x)
      {
      document.getElementById(x).setAttribute('height', 70);
      }
      function setdefsize(x)
      {
      document.getElementById(x).setAttribute('height', 25);
      }


      body>
      <f:view>
      <bjsf:application>
      <f:verbatim>
      <xi:include href="<%=application.getInitParameter("com.backbase.bjsf.CLIENT_BOOT_DIR")%>/bindings/config.xhtml_btl.chameleon.xml" parse="xml"></xi:include>
      <xi:include href="<%=application.getInitParameter("com.backbase.bjsf.CLIENT_BOOT_DIR")%>/bindings/www.backbase.com.2007.jsf.client/server.xml" parse="xml"></xi:include>
      <bjsfc:server url="index.jsf" identify="id" loadingMessage="__loadingMsg"></bjsfc:server>
      <b:loadingMessage id="__loadingMsg">Loading...</b:loadingMessage>
      </f:verbatim>

      <h3>Search</h3>

      <bjsf:toolBar>
      <bjsf:toolBarItem >
      <bjsf:selectOneRadio id="condition" layout="lineDirection" value="#{searchpage.condition}" >
      <f:selectItem itemValue="And" itemLabel="meet all conditions" />
      <f:selectItem itemValue="Or" itemLabel="meet any conditions" />
      </bjsf:selectOneRadio>
      </bjsf:toolBarItem>
      </bjsf:toolBar>
      <bjsf:commandButton value="add filter" action="#{searchpage.addRowAction}" />
      <bjsf:commandButton value="remove filter" action="#{searchpage.removeRowAction}" />

      <bjsf:panelGrid binding="#{searchpage.panel}" rendered="true" columns="3" id="myTable" width="60%">

      <bjsf:comboBox id="row_0" value="#{searchpage.queryTbl[0].col}" width="200px" filter="true" valueChangeListener="#{searchpage.populatecol}">
      <f:selectItems value="#{searchpage.columnlist}" />
      </bjsf:comboBox>


      <bjsf:comboBox id="row_1" value="#{searchpage.queryTbl[0].criteria}" width="200px" valueChangeListener="#{searchpage.changebox}">
      <f:selectItems value="#{searchpage.tcriteria}" />
      </bjsf:comboBox>


      <bjsf:inputText id="text_2" value="#{searchpage.queryTbl[0].text}" width="300px" onfocus="setSize(this.id)" onblur="setdefsize(this.id)"/>

      </bjsf:panelGrid>


      <bjsf:commandButton value="submit" action="#{searchpage.searchresult}" />


      <bjsf:menuBar id="menu" width="100px">
      <bjsf:menuItem itemLabel="View" id="addcols" binding="#{searchpage.view}" >

      </bjsf:menuItem>
      <bjsf:menuItem itemLabel="Report">

      <bjsf:menuItem itemLabel="Export to xls" selectListener="#{searchpage.export}" />


      <bjsf:menuItem itemLabel="Graphs" />

      </bjsf:menuItem>
      </bjsf:menuBar>
      <rich:calendar/>

      </bjsf:application>

      </f:view>

      /body>
      /html>