5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2012 2:58 AM by Vinayak Kadam

Failed to parse source: Premature end of file. @ *unknown*[-1,-1]

Victor Usamah Newbie

Good Mor Friends,

Please i could not start jboss this mor after i run an update on java

i got this error, please any one have an idea on hw to fix this

12:30:40,625 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Start: name=WebServer state=Create

org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBException: Failed to parse source: Premature end of file. @ *unknown*[-1,-1]

at org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.parse(SaxJBossXBParser.java:203)

at org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.parse(SaxJBossXBParser.java:183)

at org.jboss.xb.binding.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(UnmarshallerImpl.java:133)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatService.startService(TomcatService.java:167)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:376)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.pojoStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:216)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.ReflectionUtils.invoke(ReflectionUtils.java:59)

i read that it could be fixed with the latest VFS update (Beta15)

ibrower this url   http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/jboss-vfs/2.0.0.Beta15/  to down the 1st one but i could not figure out how to apply it

hope to read from u soon

thanks