0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2011 9:47 AM by vtech005

Help on jboss-5.1.0.GA and IIS6 Deployment Error!!!

vtech005

Hello guys

I am trying to configure IIS 6 AND jboss 5.1, Using a isapi_redirector.dll  version 1.2.30 and mod_jk 1.2.30 (folder containing some mod_jk file i dont know how to configure the files in this folder,i dropped it on my local disk and created ISAPI_REDIRECT_HOME: Environment variable for it ) i dropped my isapi_redirector.dll  in C:\mod_jk\native\iis\installer\bin  same as the conf and log file.

IIS Configuration: I pointed my isapi_redirector.dll from IIS to =C:\mod_jk\native\iis\installer\bin

dropped my worker.properties and urimap.properties to =C:\mod_jk\native\iis\installer\conf

IIS AND JBOSS APPLICATION WAS ON ONE SYSTEM.

And i was able to browse my application url = http://192.168.1.2/application_name   

all was working fine at this point with the help of a friend (Mark)

But i want IIS AND Jboss Application to be on a seperate machine on the same LAN

I started JBoss with -b Parameter (run-all.bat -b 0.0.0.0), so i could browse with http://localhost:8080

Jboss display Error during startup:

09:28:11,375 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Start: name=WebServer state=Create

org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBException: Failed to parse source: Premature end of file. @ *unknown*[-1,-1]

at org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.parse(SaxJBossXBParser.java:203)

at org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.parse(SaxJBossXBParser.java:183)

at org.jboss.xb.binding.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(UnmarshallerImpl.java:133)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatService.startService(TomcatService.java:167)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:376)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.pojoStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:216)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.ReflectionUtils.invoke(ReflectionUtils.java:59)

at org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.ReflectMethodInfoImpl.invoke(ReflectMethodInfoImpl.java:150)

at org.jboss.joinpoint.plugins.BasicMethodJoinPoint.dispatch(BasicMethodJoinPoint.java:66)

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:

Deployment "WebServer" is in error due to the following reason(s): org.xml.sax.SAXException: Premature end of file. @ *unknown*[-1,-1]

Deployment "jboss.web:service=WebServer" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.web:service=WebServer' **

But when i remove jvmRoute="node1" from my service.xml

C:\jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\deploy\jbossweb.sar

<Engine name="jboss.web" defaultHost="localhost" jvmRoute="node1">

</Engine>

Jboss starts up works fine... the "node1" is specified in my worker.properies.

# Define list of workers that will be used

# for mapping requests           

worker.list=node1

# Define Node1

worker.node1.port=8009

worker.node1.host=10.101.6.156

worker.node1.type=ajp13

#ping_mode as of mod_jk 1.2.30

worker.node1.ping_mode=A

worker.node1.socket_timeout=10

#

# Define status worker for managing load balance

#

worker.status.type=status

i am using this guide..... http://community.jboss.org/wiki/UsingModjk12WithJBossAndIIS .......

I do not know if i am using the mod_jk 1.2.30 folder in a wrong way.

anyone with idea can please advise/share with me here or chat vtech.ng@mail.com

or vick_and1@yahoo.com

i hope to read from u guys soon

Thanks