8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2011 8:28 AM by Enrique San Martín Branched from an earlier discussion.

Parameterizing max-rate producers through the Resource Adapter

Enrique San Martín Newbie

I have another question (i think that is related to this topic), but i will explain what i'm trying to so you can say me if there are a better way to do that with hornetq:

The problem is that we need to send message to differents queues at different rates per queue (like Queue1 at rate1, Queue2 at rate2, queueN at rateN) like i explain in a previously post, so, one solution it's to setup the rate at the RA in the ra.xml file but i was trying to do this at the ejb-jar.xml config or in the jboss.xml, so i find this options for another JCA adapters:

http://onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/06/23/mdbjca.html?page=2

<activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>

ConnectionFactoryJndiName

</activation-config-property-name

</activation-config-property>

Is there someway to setup the connection factory of the MDB at this level (in the ejb.jar.xml or jboss.xml)? I try to setup the:

<activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>providerAdapterJNDI</activation-config-property-name>

<activation-config-property-value>java:/Rate1JMSProvider</activation-config-property-value>

</activation-config-property>

In the ejb-jar.xml and in the jms-ds.xml i setup the Rate1JMSProvider using the connection factory that i want to setup, but, the MDB still consume the messages at no limit rate, what can i do?

Regards