4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2011 11:31 AM by jackalista

Comprehensive Deployment and Related Topic Docs

jackalista

We are interested in deep detail on deployment related strategies for JBossESB.  Topics would include node deployment strategies, service replication strategies. clustering, protocol clustering and related redundancy tactics in service of a HA environment. I have read the material in the Programmer's Guide and Administration Guide and we are looking for greater detail than that.  Can your friend provide us with more detailed documentation?  Thanks,

-=j=-

• 1. Comprehensive Deployment and Related Topic Docs
          tcunning

Check out the wiki and the archives to this forum relating to the topics you are interested in.       Those are probably your best bets for in-depth discussion beyond what appears in the Administation and the Programmer's guide.

• 2. Comprehensive Deployment and Related Topic Docs
            jackalista

Thanks Tom.  Yeah, I've read the admin and programmer's guides.  So I am not too familiar with the structure around here but I found this link, is this the wiki you're talking about?  I was concerned because most lf the articles appear to be from quite a while ago... although perhaps for the topics I'm interested in (clustering, node architecture, service replication, protocol clustering and things like that) maybe it doesn't matter because it won't have changed much?  I did find this article, is this what you're talking about?:

http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossESBDocumentation

This was put up in 2006 which is ~5 years ago... is this still relevant?

Also, is there an index of wiki articles? 

Last question: what are the archives and where are they?

Thanks much!

• 3. Comprehensive Deployment and Related Topic Docs
              tcunning

Here's the index of Wiki articles - they are old, but there are a few on clustering topics that you are interested in :

[url]http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossESB[/url]

As for the archives, I'd use the forum navigation to go back and read old posts or just do a search using the search box up at the top of the page on the right that will search the forum - and just poke around for the topics you're interested in (jboss esb clustering, jboss esb service replication, etc).   Posts from the past on these topics will probably be interesting to you.

• 4. Comprehensive Deployment and Related Topic Docs
                jackalista

sweet, thanks for the list of articles, I will check it out (and continue searching for posts, etc.), thanks again!