1 of 1 people found this helpful
What kind of statistic info you want to monitor? The ApplicationStatisticLifecycle is an utility applied only to WebUI portlet
About GenericPortlet, i see there are two ways to monitor portlet within the scope of a request/response
1. Create a Portlet Filter, then define the filter-mapping for each portlet definition
2. Inject an interceptor in the Portlet Container service
Could you provide some reference for injecting an interceptor into the Portlet Container Service? I have been looking at the PortletInvokerInterceptor, and am not sure on how to configure an additional interceptor into the portlet container.
Thanks for your help.
The interceptor in PC is designed as a chain of responsibility. You could inject a custom interceptor in the chain by following those steps:
1. Implement a custom PortletInvokerInterceptor
2. Create a Startable object, depending on ExoKernelIntergration service (to make sure that the ExoKernelIntegration and PorltetInvoker component are started before your Startable object)
3. In the start() method of your Startable object, retrieve the PortletInvoker, make a while loop on the list of PortletInvokerInterceptor binding to the PortletInvoker and add your custom interceptor
You could find analogous code in the class WSRPServiceIntegration