1) I suppose you have already read something like this article:
I just wanted to pointed out on this one because it's very clear and detailed.
2) Are you using jsf 1.2?
3) Have you declared library "http://myconfirmdialog.com/richx" with prefix "richx" in your xhtml page? Please provide a full sample of your page.
4) Where did you place "
1) You're right, i've read some articles and tutorials. I tried to do the same as in the tutorials, but the problem stays.
2) Yes, I'm using jsf 1.2
3) I have declared the richx prefix
4) I've placed my mytag-taglib.xml in the WEB-INF directory. I've tried other locations like META-INF without any result.
Well. I have the following and it works fine:
<!DOCTYPE facelet-taglib PUBLIC
"-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Facelet Taglib 1.0//EN"
My myTag.xhtml is placed in
And it looks like:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.og/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml-transitionl.dtd">
... my tag content...
And then it works fine on my facelets pages.
Which version of facelets are you using?
I use facelets version 1.1.15.
I implemented my custom component exactly like yours, but it doesn't work.
Does anybody know a solution?
So, does this:
points to the correct location including WEB-INF etc?
Yes, the it points to the right location.
I've tried different locations, but no one worked.