6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2011 11:04 PM by Madhu CM

Aggregator not invoking.

Madhu CM Newbie

Hi,

I am trying to create a sample example using aggregator.

In this sample , i am sending same xml file through HTTP-Gateway to two different system/service (using StaticRouter) . Each service has some business logic to perform and at the end of each service i am  calling org.jboss.soa.esb.actions.Aggregator. When running this sample i am getting below warning, due to this org.jboss.soa.esb.actions.Aggregator never invoked.

WARN  [Aggregator] Received duplicate message, ignoring it but this should not happen.

Can you please tell me why i am getting above error .

Thanks,

Madhu CM

• 1. Aggregator not invoking.
          Kevin Conner Master

Can you provide more information?  Which server?  How are you defining your services?

• 2. Aggregator not invoking.
            Madhu CM Newbie

Kevin Conner wrote:

Can you provide more information?  Which server?  How are you defining your services?

Hi kevin,

Please find service below:

<services>

<service category="MyCategory" description="MyServiceRouter" invmScope="GLOBAL" name="MyServiceRouter">

<listeners>

<http-gateway name="MyHttp" />

</listeners>

<actions inXsd="schema/input.xsd" mep="OneWay" outXsd="schema/output.xsd" validate="false" webservice="true">

<action class="org.jboss.soa.esb.actions.SystemPrintln" name="printRouter">

<property name="message" value="Starting Router" />

</action>

<action class="org.jboss.soa.esb.actions.StaticRouter" name="routeAction">

<property name="destinations">

<route-to service-category="NAA" service-name="NAAService" />

<route-to service-category="NBU" service-name="NBUService" />

</property>

</action>

</actions>

</service>

<service category="NAA" description="MyDesc" name="NAAService" invmScope="GLOBAL">

<actions mep="OneWay">

<action class="org.jboss.soa.esb.samples.quickstart.aggregator.TestAction" name="assembleT" process="NAAMethod" />

<action name="routeToAggregator" class="org.jboss.soa.esb.actions.StaticRouter">

<route-to destination-name="aggregatorService" service-category="Aggregation" service-name="OrderAggregrator" />

</property>

</action>

</actions>

</service>

<service category="NBU" description="MyD" name="NBUService" invmScope="GLOBAL">

<actions mep="OneWay">

<action class="org.jboss.soa.esb.samples.quickstart.aggregator.TestAction" name="assembleTF" process="NBUMethod" />

<action name="routeToAggregator" class="org.jboss.soa.esb.actions.StaticRouter">

<route-to destination-name="aggregatorService" service-category="Aggregation" service-name="OrderAggregrator" />

</property>

</action>

</actions>

</service>

<service category="Aggregation" description="Aggregates messages" name="OrderAggregrator" invmScope="GLOBAL">

<actions mep="RequestResponse">

<action class="org.jboss.soa.esb.actions.Aggregator" name="Aggregator">

</action>

<action

class="org.jboss.soa.esb.samples.quickstart.aggregator.AggregatedMessageAssembler"

name="assemble" />

<action class="org.jboss.soa.esb.actions.SystemPrintln" name="print-after">

<property name="message" value="An aggregated message was created" />

</action>

</actions>

</service>

</services>

Thanks,

Madhu CM

• 3. Aggregator not invoking.
              Tom Cunningham Master

It looks to me that the aggregator is being invoked, but you are simply passing the same message to two services and back to the aggregator - so it gets two messages with the same message ID. 

• 4. Aggregator not invoking.
                Madhu CM Newbie

Tom Cunningham wrote:

It looks to me that the aggregator is being invoked, but you are simply passing the same message to two services and back to the aggregator - so it gets two messages with the same message ID. 

Hi tom,

Yes i am splitting same message to two different service . My requirenment is to use same message for two different service.

But how to overcome this. ?

Thanks,

Madhu CM

• 5. Aggregator not invoking.
                  Kevin Conner Master

The version of your server is important, can you provide this?

• 6. Re: Aggregator not invoking.
                    Madhu CM Newbie

Its jboss-soa-p.5.0.0

Thanks,

Madhu CM