2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2009 11:20 AM by nbelaevski

Datascroller seems completaly useless :-(

pc1660

Hello all,

i am starting with jboss richfaces, but now after few days i am realy confused. Is there a way how to make rich:dataScroller look like this:

You are on page 2/2 << < 1 2 > >>

I am unable to change the components table width to be exactly so same as a content it self so still my component look like this>
      << < 1 2 > >>

Is it for example possible to add html attribute "colspan" to the datascroller? If not, any idea how to solve this problem using css?

I guess there is NO solution. Using html table to compose element seems to be a greate limitation in its usage.

• 1. Re: Datascroller seems completaly useless :-(
          pc1660

"pc1660" wrote:
          Hello all,

i am starting with jboss richfaces, but now after few days i am realy confused. Is there a way how to make rich:dataScroller look like this:

You are on page 2/2 << < 1 2 > >>

I am unable to change the components table width to be exactly so same as a content it self so still my component look like this>
          << < 1 2 > >>

Is it for example possible to add html <td> attribute "colspan" to the datascroller? If not, any idea how to solve this problem using css?

I guess there is NO solution. Using html table to compose element seems to be a greate limitation in its usage.

• 2. Re: Datascroller seems completaly useless :-(
            nbelaevski

Hi,

Your post got messed, however I suggest to visit livedemo for the example of customized datascroller.