1 Reply Latest reply on May 22, 2011 7:34 AM by mp911de

Multiple Jboss 5.1.0 GA on same machine.

rakeshsilswal

Hi,

I have 9 jboss (jboss-5.1.0.GA) running on one machine.

startup script is like this

/bin/sh ./run.sh -c all -b 3.49.47.35 -g geampmappsstagePartition -u 228.1.8.X -Djboss.service.binding.set=ports-09

all the parameters are same for all the server except the one marked in RED. I am using them in a range of 1-9. So no 2 servers will have same values for these parameters.

I have also changed following file, each server has different value for "ServerPeerID" attribute.

/home/domain3/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/all/deploy/messaging/messaging-service.xml  

<attribute name="ServerPeerID">${jboss.messaging.ServerPeerID:9}</attribute>

Now the issue is while booting up my server, i am getting following error in the log, even with this error all app on this particular server comes up correctly. At least I am not sure of anything that got hampered because of this issue.

But still I want to know what I am missing, or how to fix this error.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot start post office since there is already a post office in the cluster with the same node id (9). Are you sure you have given each node a unique node id during installation?