0 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2011 2:12 AM by preeti.dixit11

rich:editor problem

preeti.dixit11

Hi all,

I am using rich:editor in web application to save the content data in database.

and i have used it like this:

<rich:editor id="editor" value="#{content.contentInString}" theme="advanced" plugins="spellchecker,save,bbcode,paste,directionality,emotions,inlinepopups,media,nonbreaking,pagebreak,preview,print,searchreplace,style,tabfocus,table,template,visualchars" width="1300" height="500" autoResize="true" >

<f:param name="theme_advanced_buttons1" value="save,|,bold,italic,underline,undo,redo,link,unlink,image,forecolor,forecolor,backcolor,removeformat,cleanup,code,|,cut,copy,pastetext,pasteword,selectall,|,ltr,rtl,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,|,emotions,media,|,nonbreaking,|,preview,|,print,|,search,replace,|,styleprops,spellchecker,|tablecontrols,|template,|visualchars,|,styleselect,formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect"/>

<f:param name="theme_advanced_buttons2" value="tablecontrols,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,anchor,help"/>

<f:param name="theme_advanced_toolbar_location" value="top"/>                              

<f:param name="theme_advanced_toolbar_align" value="left"/>

<f:param name="dialog_type" value="modal"/>

<f:param name="plugin_preview_width" value="500"/>

<f:param name="save_onsavecallback" value="saveText" />

<f:param name="plugin_preview_height" value="600"/>

</rich:editor>

but whenever i am applying any formtting style and then saving the data into database it is coming up the way user has inserted the dat in database instead of that it is coming up like:

<p class="bold-larger">[color=#ff0000][b]content data test[/b][/color]

can anyone tell me why is the reson of this.what more functionality i need to add so that it will be save into database properly.