0 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2011 11:58 AM by permgen

Rich:panel render trigger a click event

permgen

I have a problem when I click the add button, I want to re-render the "addPanel", I have a popup that confirm the submittion. After the user click yes, the product name is added. Afterward I want to re-render addPanel, when I do, it renders the rich:panel again, however it submits the form again!!!!, and it gives user the requiredMessage error "Opensource product is required"

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

<h:form>

<!---------------------------------a4j function call-------------------------------------------->

<a4j:jsFunction name="add" action="#{osView.add}"

render="addPanel"

oncomplete="#{rich:component('confirmPane')}.hide();" />

<!--------------------------------Confirm Yes/NO------------------>

<rich:popupPanel id="confirmPane" autosized="true">

<f:facet name="header">

<h:outputText value="Confirm"/>                               

</f:facet>

<br/>

Are you sure you want to add this to your OS list?    

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<div  style="margin:0 auto;width:40%">

<a4j:commandButton value="Yes" onclick="add()"/>  

<a4j:commandButton value="No"

onclick="#{rich:component('confirmPane')}.hide(); return false;" />

</div>

</rich:popupPanel>  

<!--------------------------------Add panel------------------>

<rich:panel id="addPanel">

<h:outputText style="color: rgb(107, 115, 133); font-family: 'Arial','Helvetica',sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"

value="Add opensource product"/>

<hr/>                      

<h:panelGrid columns="3" style="background-color: #F3F7FD;width:100%;">

<h:outputText value="OS product:" style="font-weight: bold;width:40px"/>

<h:inputText style="width:180px" id="os" value="#{osView.osyModel.name}" onfocus="this.select()" onclick="this.select()"

required="true" requiredMessage="Opensource product is required" />                           

<h:outputText value="Select OS product from the list"

style="font-style: italic;font-weight: bold;width:30px"/>

</h:panelGrid>

<h:inputHidden id="osID" value="#{osView.osyModel.id}" required="true" requiredMessage="You have to select OS from the drop down list"  />

<br/>

<h:outputText style="color: rgb(107, 115, 133); font-family: 'Arial','Helvetica',sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"

value="Symptoms/Reactions"/>

<rich:message for="os"/>

<rich:message for="osID"/>

<hr/>

<br/>

<div align="left">                          

<a4j:commandButton value="Add" style="width:100px;color:black"

oncomplete="#{(osView.osyModel.id==0?'return false;':'')} #{rich:component('confirmPane')}.show()" render="confirmPane" />

</div>

<br/><br/><br/>

</rich:panel>

</h:form>