1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 4, 2011 8:26 PM by alexis_lalas

jbpm5 - When Register WorkItemHandler for a procces that run into jbpm-console

alexis_lalas

Hello,

I have a process which has  a two human tasks and one service task.

The process starts from the jbpm-console and human tasks too.

I want to know when, how and when I must register the WorkItemHandler

to ensure that run the "task FindATrickFromWS" from process.

Where should I add the class "FindATrickFromWSWorkItemHandler"?

Where should I add the following code to register the WorkItemHandler?

FindATrickFromWSWorkItemHandler handler = new FindATrickFromWSWorkItemHandler();

ksession.getWorkItemManager().registerWorkItemHandler("FindATrickFromWS", handler);

Thank  a lot for every.-

Greetings .-

alexis_lalas

• 1. Re: jbpm5 - When Register WorkItemHandler for a procces that run into jbpm-console
          alexis_lalas

Hello everyone!!

I found my own solution, but I don't know if that is the best solution.

First you have to add your class at /jbpm-5.0.0-installer-full/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/jbpm-gwt-console-server.war/WEB-INF/classes,

In my case,

/jbpm-5.0.0-installer-full/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/jbpm-gwt-console-server.war/WEB-INF/classes/com/aquiros/jbpm/workItemHandler/FindATrickFromWSWorkItemHandler.class

Then you have to modify the following file /jbpm-5.0.0-installer-full/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/jbpm-gwt-console-server.war/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/CustomWorkItemHandlers.conf, just add your class,

In my case, I added "FindATrickFromWS": new  com.aquiros.jbpm.workItemHandler.FindATrickFromWSWorkItemHandler(),

[

"Log": new org.jbpm.process.instance.impl.demo.SystemOutWorkItemHandler(),

"FindATrickFromWS": new  com.aquiros.jbpm.workItemHandler.FindATrickFromWSWorkItemHandler(),

]

My bpmn file is:

<task id="_5" name="Vehicle Tracking (GPS+)" tns:taskName="FindATrickFromWS" >

</task>           

Somebody know if there are any other solution? other more pretty ?

Greetings.-

alexis_lalas