0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2011 2:48 PM by donboscosamson

Richfaces 4 push on Jboss 4.2.1

donboscosamson

I am trying to implement Richfaces push on Jboss 4.2.1. 

I am able to run the expample irc-client in Jboss 6.

However i was trying to do the same in Jboss 4 it wasn't working. 

Here is my MBean Setup

<mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Topic"

name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Topic,name=chat">

<depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager</depends>

<depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManager">jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager</depends>

<attribute name="SecurityConf">

<security>

<role name="guest" read="true" write="true" create="true" delete="true"/>

</security>

</attribute>

</mbean>

I see that the Chat application is able to publish the Message to the topic.  If i write seperate subscriber to topic i could see the messaes are comming in.

The main difference i noticed was the Atmosphere environment was not stated in JBoss 4.2.1.

In Jboss 6 i see the following log

2011-06-21 12:45:00,281 INFO  [Atmosphere] (HDScanner) Atmosphere using Broadcaster org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultBroadcaster

2011-06-21 12:45:00,282 INFO  [Atmosphere] (HDScanner) Atmosphere is using for CometSupport: org.atmosphere.container.Servlet30Support running under container JBoss Web/3.0.0-CR1 using javax.servlet/3.0

2011-06-21 12:45:00,283 INFO  [Atmosphere] (HDScanner) Using org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultBroadcaster

2011-06-21 12:45:00,284 INFO  [Atmosphere] (HDScanner) Atmosphere Framework 0.6.5 started.

i don't this initialization in Jboss 4.2.1

If I manually need to initialize what is the setup to configure atmosphere for Richfaces?