I read this topic but i faced some problems:
A very short notice: RichFaces 4.0.0.Final is running smoothly on WebLogic server 10.3.4.0. Need a brief howto? Here you are:
- Download RichFaces 4.0.0.Final distribution
- unzip to a suitable location
- navigate to \richfaces-4.0.0.Final\examples\richfaces-showcase
- edit the pom.xml and remove/uncomment the relativePath of the parent (
<!-- <relativePath>../parent/pom.xml</relativePath> -->)
- add the jboss nexus repository
-- I don't have pom.xml cause i choosed to deploy the autocomplete example
- Download and install one of the latest Oracle WebLogic Server 11g Rel 1 (10.3.3) Installers from OTN. (Give the ZIP Installer a try. Aweseome lightweight!)
- Create a new sample domain (call it whatever you want) and start the admin server
-- I am using jdeveloper and test using the integrated domain
- Open the administration console (http://localhost:7001/console/)
- deploy the JSF 2.0 library (Deployments - Install - wlserver_10.3\common\deployable-libraries\jsf-2.0.war
-- I have error msg when I try to do that
error message are:
weblogic.management.ManagementException: [Deployer:149105]An attempt was made to deploy a library located at 'C:\wls1033_dev\wlserver\common\deployable-libraries\jsf-2.0.war' with name 'jsf2' that is different from the one specified in the manifest of the library: 'jsf'.
- Find your favorite JSF 2.0 sample (I'll take the guessNumber thing from the mojarra-2.0.2 distribution)
I choosed the autocomplete
- Add a weblogic.xml file to the WEB-INF/ folder with the following content:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
- Package the guessNumber app
- Deploy the app to the WebLogic server
- deploy the exploded or packaged war from \target to your WebLogic.
no need to that cause i am using the integrated weblogic
Perhaps you could try to deploy the JSF 2 library (war from weblogic) with the name defined in the manifest.mf ('jsf') ?
Or, as the deployment of JSF 2 as a library is not mandatory : you can add the JSF2 jars directly into your webapp and set the following parameter in your weblogic app descriptor :
now I have the following error
the form tag "form" is nested within another form tag "composition"