0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2011 9:55 AM by scharwenka

JBoss AS7 + BlazeDS 4.0.1 : remote object issue

scharwenka

All,

I try to integrate JBoss AS7 + BlazeDS 4.0.1. And when I use remote object (AMF) to communicate from Flex client to Server, the "... Session cookies must be enabled..." appeared. And it is very strange, because it is not happended each time!!

I create two RemoteObject in Flex, and if I only call one of the RemoteObject, it will work well. But if I call these in turns, the error meesage appeared. The scenario will be:

Call TestRO (error) -> Call TestRO(ok) -> Call TestRO(ok) -> Call PersonRO(error) -> Call PersonRO(ok) -> Call PersonRO(ok) -> Call PersonRO(ok).

You can see if I call different RO in turns,it will be error. But if I always call one of them, no error happened.

<mx:RemoteObject destination="TestService" id="TestRO" result="TestROHandler(event);" endpoint="./messagebroker/amf" >

</mx:RemoteObject>

<mx:RemoteObject destination="PersonService" id="PersonRO" result="getPersonROHandler(event);" endpoint="./messagebroker/amf" >

</mx:RemoteObject>

Exception:

[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed" faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend" faultDetail="Channel.Ping.Failed error Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions, generally due to the remote host disabling session cookies. Session cookies must be enabled to manage the client connection correctly. url: 'http://localhost:8080/testRO/messagebroker/amf;jsessionid=o6lTOGOkZ5uY9f-IcXH4JJTk''"]

at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:345]

at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\Responder.as:68]

at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncRequest.as:113]

at mx.messaging::ChannelSet/faultPendingSends()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\ChannelSet.as:1619]

at mx.messaging::ChannelSet/channelFaultHandler()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\ChannelSet.as:1209]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at mx.messaging::Channel/connectFailed()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\Channel.as:1117]

at mx.messaging.channels::PollingChannel/connectFailed()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\PollingChannel.as:435]

at mx.messaging.channels::AMFChannel/faultHandler()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\AMFChannel.as:543]

PS.

1.The same situation will NOT happend in Tomcat 7.0 & WebLogic 11gR1, the appilcaiton work well of T & W.

So it might be setting problem or bug of JBoss 7.0.0.

The attachment is the UI, although it is Chinese code, just let you the environment.