2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2011 9:49 AM by gvagenas

Working on Mobicents Sip Servlets container for ARQ

gvagenas

Hi guys,

I am trying to update the work of Jean Deruelle https://github.com/deruelle/arquillian/tree/ARQ-250/containers/mobicents-sip-servlets-embedded-1 for ta Mobicents SipServlets container for the latest release of Arquillian.

As far as i can see, in the old release=, there used to be some SPI to register for DeployableContainer and ContainerConfiguration is order to tie the container with Arquillian.

Now, there is no need to register for these services, the only need is to register for LoadableExtension. So in order to have the container registered, i need to have the following:

1. a class that implements LoadableExtension and actually relates the MobicentsSipServletContainer.class (whcih implements DeployableContainer<conf>) with DeployableContainer.class

2. provide a configuration file for this service in the META-INF/services/org.jboss.arquillian.core.spi.LoadableExtension that points to my class that implements the LoadableExtension.

Can you please verify that this is the correct way to register a container? Since documentation is not so up to date I couldn't find any relevant information in the doc so i was just could study the source code (specially the tomcat-embedded-6).

Regards

George