3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2011 10:42 AM by Randall Hauch

Issue with SVN connector and 2.6.0 Beta 2

sjahan Newbie

Hi everyone,

Sorry to come with bad news as usual, but i'm encountering a new problem. My last post was about federation connector used to federate a JPA source and a SVN source.

I have upgraded Modeshape from 2.5.0 to 2.6.0 B2, yesterday, then wasn't able to work on it, but when i could, i found out that there were libs issue due to our use of Lucene.

I checked your poms to find out the proper versions to use, avoiding the conflicts. It solved the trouble this morning, but now it gets stuck just a few step after: the SVN connector doesn't work.

On the JcrRepository.getRepository() method, i get the following error: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Error starting the "Portal" repository (check the configuration): org/tmatesoft/svn/core/internal/io/dav/DAVRepositoryFactory.

This time, i can't think that it is a conflict between Modeshape's jars and ours, i have really never seen that classes.

Could it be some error due to Maven's importing last version or something of that kind?

In the meantime, i'll disconnect the SVN connector to be able to keep using modeshape and i hope we'll find a solution!

Thank you very much for your support,

SJ.