8 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2013 12:23 PM by David BATTEUX

[RF 4.1.M1] rich:popupPanel with form inside problem (twice click)

Adrien Adrien Apprentice

Hi,

I've passe 1 week to do something with popupPanel, and I can't do it work as I expect.

Context: I want to use a  rich:popupPanel in my pages. I want to open it from many h:form, so I put the popup outside any form.

When I put form around the popup and set domElementAttachment="form" that's work fine:

{code:xml}

<h:form>    

<a4j:commandLink action="#{ctrlSearchPopup.load}" execute="@this" value=" #{u.name} " render="popupFormAround" oncomplete="#{rich:component('popupFormAround')}.show()">

<a4j:param name="uid1" value="#{u.name}" assignTo="#{ctrlSearchPopup.userId}" />

</a4j:commandLink>

</h:form>

<rich:popupPanel domElementAttachment="form" id="popupFormAround"               autosized="true">

<f:facet name="header">                    <h:outputText value="ElementAttachment=parent" />               </f:facet>

<f:facet name="controls">                    <h:outputLink value="#"                         onclick="#{rich:component('popupFormAround')}.hide(); return false;">X</h:outputLink>     </f:facet>       

<a4j:outputPanel rendered="#{not empty ctrlSearchPopup.current}"                          layout="block">

<h:inputText value="#{ctrlSearchPopup.current.name}" />

<h:inputText value="#{ctrlSearchPopup.current.txt}" />

<a4j:commandButton value="save" action="#{ctrlSearchPopup.save}" />

</a4j:outputPanel>             

</rich:popupPanel>

Problem

------------

My problem is that I want to put many forms in the popup to edit more object (with tabpane in client mode).

Actually I don't understand if i do something wrong or other. I've tested with domElementAttachment=parent/form of without domElementAttachment and it s don't work.

In the example below when the popup is edited I need to click twice to call the save method!

<a4j:commandLink action="#{ctrlSearchPopup.load}" execute="@this" value=" #{u.name} " render="popupFormInside" oncomplete="#{rich:component('popupFormInside')}.show()">

<a4j:param name="uid1" value="#{u.name}" assignTo="#{ctrlSearchPopup.userId}" />

</a4j:commandLink>

<rich:popupPanel  id="popupFormInside"               autosized="true">

<f:facet name="header">                    <h:outputText value="ElementAttachment=parent" />               </f:facet>

<f:facet name="controls">                    <h:outputLink value="#"                         onclick="#{rich:component('popupFormInside')}.hide(); return false;">X</h:outputLink>     </f:facet>       

<a4j:outputPanel rendered="#{not empty ctrlSearchPopup.current}"                          layout="block">

<h:inputText value="#{ctrlSearchPopup.current.name}" />

<h:inputText value="#{ctrlSearchPopup.current.txt}" />

<a4j:commandButton value="save" action="#{ctrlSearchPopup.save}" />

</a4j:outputPanel>             

</rich:popupPanel>

If someone can tell me if I do something wrong or if it 's not possible to put the form inside a popup?

In attachment I've put an example of the problem.

Thanks for your help.