0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2011 10:48 AM by andy80

seam-sp.war on JBoss 4.2

andy80

Hi all,

I have searched the forum for some guidance without any luck.

I am trying to add picketlink-seam to my seam-app according to the guide: http://community.jboss.org/wiki/HowToAddSAMLAndOpenIDAuthenticationToYourSeamApplication  and I am very close of getting everything working. The problem Im facing is that when trying to access the /MetaDataService.seam module to get the metadata for the openAM sso server, Im getting an exception:

16:31:00,290 ERROR [org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter] Exception in the filter chain
      javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Certificate obtained from configuration is null

Now, alongside this, I have also downloaded the seam-sp.war and done some successfull experimenting with getting it to run on JBoss 4.2. I have updated the Seam dependency in the seam-sp.war to 2.2.1.final (which is the version I'm running in my own seam-app), and initially I got the same Exception as stated above in this configuration, but after removing the jboss-web.xml from the WEB-INF in seam-sp.war It all started to function properly.

The main difference is that I have my own app deployed in an EAR rather than a WAR, and removing the jboss-app.xml didnt help. So basically Im still stuck with the "Certificate obtained from configuration is null" -exception.

I'm fresh out of guesses of what could be causing this, and would appreciate all suggestions.

Regards,

Andy