1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 10, 2011 12:05 AM by ashpcs

JBPM Custom Editor  ----- For parameter mapping

ashpcs

Hi All,

I am currently facing a problem in custom editor.

I want to create a custom task editor where user should be able to do parameter mapping similar to whats shown in prperties tab.

The current dialog from properties section ask user both parameter and process variable. I want to create a custom editor where I will show use parameter and user needs to select process  varia ble from list,

It seems that I can take only Work and workdefinition in  custom editor. I have looked into the org.drools.eclipse.flow.ruleflow.view.property.workitem.WorkItemParameterMappingDialog and feel that  workItemNode used in that class should do the trick.

Is there any way to get org.jbpm.workflow.core.node.workItemNode in custom editor?

Regards,

Ashish

• 1. Re: JBPM Custom Editor  ----- For parameter mapping
          ashpcs

Hi All,

I retrieved BPMNModelEditor using getActiveEditor and then got the process which proivdes alomost all the information about process.

I am able to use workItemNode to get  work item information and then set process variables and result mapping so that I can use it ahead during process designing.

Regards,

Ashish