1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 16, 2009 9:24 AM by merlin-hst

rich:scrollableDataTable not working anymore in IE8 and 3.3.

merlin-hst

Hello,

after updating from the latest 3.2.2 nightly build to the 3.3.2 GA release using maven the rich:scrollableDataTable isn't working anymore in the IE8 (WinXP SP3). Even not in the compatibility view. The table is completly empty and the content is displayed under the table - outside it. And there are no other JS frameworks included.

I always get the folling JS error:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
      Timestamp: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:54:59 UTC

Line: 29
      Char: 118
      Code: 0
      URI: http://localhost:8080/webportal/a4j/g/3_3_2.SR1org/richfaces/renderkit/html/scripts/controls-scrollable-data-table.js

In FF3.5 it works. If it helps you I could send a screenshot by private mail.

And another (minor) problem (sorry for using the same thread):

I've found a problem with the drag'n'drop indicator: In the 3.3.0.GA release the text to the right of the green icon is not formatted bold anymore and also the background format is missing. For me it looks like a CSS or JS problem. Maybe it's easier to send you a screenshot !? The source code of an example for this can be found in the other post of me a few minutes ago.

Thank you
      Lothar