Vitaly, do not go into the TV with a screwdriver if you do not completely understand what you're doing. Removed the seal - lost the warranty
you are joker ...
I've ask serios question - let resolve it.
Alexey, I need a help. Could you describe what is wrong with the project which I provide, so only if I update it manually only in this case navigation for tld files work. Could you point me to code snippet where I can see how to create a project programmatically to work with tld navigation?
Vitali, I don't see any problem with your project. What I did:
2. Imported it as an existing project.
3. Enabled JBoss Tools Knowledge Base: Project Properties for stopka-ui-test -> JBoss Tools Knowledge Base
4. Opened src/main/webapp/test.jspx
5. Ctrl+Clicked on "file" in line 11: <stopka:css file
6. stopka.tld is opened.
but if you click on stopka:css? i.e.
5. Ctrl+Clicked on "stopka:css" in line 11: <stopka:css file
is it work in your case also?
Yes, it does. But in that case I see multiple Open Ons available for stopka:css. One is from WTP and it doesnt' work. The other one is from JBT and it opens the corresponding TLD.
I use restricted set of plugins... with whole JBossStudio all is work as you describe - it suitable. just curious, which plugins I should enable to get this functionality?
JBoss Tools Java Standard Tools feature + JBoss Tools Common feature + Eclipse WTP. Not sure if you really need JBoss JSF Tools.