1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 6, 2011 4:43 AM by galder.zamarreno

Infinispan hotrod (infinispan-5.0.1.FINAL) problem when connecting through Java

codevally

Hi

I have configured 2 infinispan hotrod on two separate linux boxes and they can see each other (they are in a cluster). The default cache and the test named caches are working fine without any issue. But somehow I am getting the below error when try to acccess the hotrod cluster using simple java program.

2011-12-05 11:09:03,826 WARN  [TCPConnectionMap] (ConnectionMap.Acceptor,null,null) Could not read accept connection from peer java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

2011-12-05 11:09:11,365 WARN  [TCPConnectionMap] (ConnectionMap.Acceptor,null,null) Could not accept connection from peer

java.net.SocketException: ConnectionMap.Connection.readPeerAddress(): cookie read by 10.1.161.68:7901 does not match own cookie; terminating connection

at org.jgroups.blocks.TCPConnectionMap$TCPConnection.readPeerAddress(TCPConnectionMap.java:501)

at org.jgroups.blocks.TCPConnectionMap$TCPConnection.<init>(TCPConnectionMap.java:389)

at org.jgroups.blocks.TCPConnectionMap$ConnectionAcceptor.run(TCPConnectionMap.java:247)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Please find the attached the configuration files and java code related to this case. I used the following command to start the hotrod:

# sh ./startServer.sh -r hotrod -c /app/hotrod-config/config.xml

Could you please someone help me to solve this issue. Any help is appreciated.