4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2012 2:49 AM by iran1314

Problem connecting to Secured Domain controller

bdbiggs

Using the nightly build from Dec 6, 2011.

Following the instructions from the documentation I added the following to the slave controller

{code:xml}

<host name="jbossProd1" xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:1.1">

<management>

<security-realms>

<security-realm name="ManagementRealm">

<server-identities>

<secret value="YXNkZmFzZGYK" />

</server-identities>

</security-realm>

</security-realms>

<management-interfaces>

<native-interface security-realm="ManagementRealm">

<socket interface="management" port="9999"/>

</native-interface>

<http-interface security-realm="ManagementRealm">

<socket interface="management" port="9990"/>

</http-interface>

</management-interfaces>

</management>

{code}

{code:xml}

<domain-controller>

<remote host="192.168.59.100" port="9999" security-realm="ManagementRealm"/>

</domain-controller>

{code}

On the domain controller I added a user jbossProd1 with a password of asdfasdf

The domain controller is on a different box from the slave.  Each machine can ping the other.

When I try to start the slave box I get this error:

[Host Controller] 08:26:47,783 ERROR [org.jboss.remoting.remote] (Remoting "endpoint" read-1) JBREM000200: Remote connection failed: javax.security.sasl.SaslException: Authentication failed: all available authentication mechanisms failed

[Host Controller] 08:26:47,787 WARN  [org.jboss.as.domain.controller] (Controller Boot Thread) Could not connect to remote domain controller 192.168.59.100:9999

[Host Controller] 08:26:47,787 ERROR [org.jboss.as.host.controller] (Controller Boot Thread) Could not connect to master. Aborting. Error was: Unable to connect due to authentication failure.

08:26:48,149 INFO  [org.jboss.as.process.Host Controller.status] (reaper for Host Controller) JBAS012010: Process 'Host Controller' finished with an exit status of 99

08:26:48,152 INFO  [org.jboss.as.process] (Thread-8) JBAS012016: Shutting down process controller

08:26:48,152 INFO  [org.jboss.as.process] (Thread-8) JBAS012015: All processes finished; exiting

If someone could give me some help as to why I can't connect that would be great.