2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2011 4:44 PM by ppoliani

Spring, CXF Problem in jboss 6

ppoliani

I am trying to deploy a web service on jboss 6. I have deleted all cxf jar from the service war file, to avoid class loading issues. Then i coppied the appropriate sring jar file into common/lib.

However when i try to deploy the war file it throws the following exception:

21:11:10,365 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource [appContext.xml]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Class [org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spring.NamespaceHandler] for namespace [http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws] does not implement the [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandler] interface

what is the matter with that? Any ideas?

• 1. Re: Spring, CXF Problem in jboss 6
          ppoliani

I forgot to mention that i tried to remove the spring jars from my war, and yet i get another error:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid schema document passed to AbstractDataBinding.addSchemaDocument, not in W3C schema namespace

• 2. Re: Spring, CXF Problem in jboss 6
            ppoliani

Found the answer. When copying the spring jars into common/lib, we have to delete all the relative to spring jars, from our war package. Again, class loading issue.

When facing a similar problem, don't do the same mistake with me. That is, don't ask questions to the community, try to address the class loading problem first.