0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2011 6:13 PM by kfarronay

richfaces datatable styles problem

kfarronay

Hi there,

I'm new in this forum and also using JBoss and I wish you could help me. I have a datatable but I don't know why the styles aren't working fine.

datatable.bmp

This is the header of my datatable, as you can see there are parts on green and other on blue. What I want to do is that all this header is on green. This only happens when the column of my datatable has a colspan or a rowspan. I looked in some forums but nothing. I really hope you can help me. Thanks.

Here is my JSF code.

<rich:dataTable headerClass="cabeceraDataTable"

style="width:40%" id="reporteXRubro">

<f:facet name="header">

<rich:columnGroup>

<rich:column colspan="2" styleClass="cabeceraDataTable">

<h:outputText value="Expenses"

styleClass="cabeceraDataTable" />

</rich:column>

<rich:column styleClass="cabeceraDataTable" rowspan="2">

<h:outputText value="Subtotal"

styleClass="cabeceraDataTable" />

<rich:column breakBefore="true"

styleClass="cabeceraDataTable">

<h:outputText value="Meals" />

<rich:column styleClass="cabeceraDataTable">

<h:outputText value="Transport" />

</rich:columnGroup>

</f:facet>

</rich:dataTable>

and the style is this.

.cabeceraDataTable {

background-color: #92D050;

}