and i am using usertransaction from jboss server environment in db action....
have you looked at jms-transacted quickstart?
boss... yes i gone through, the case is jms-transacted requires db interaction to keep the message in persist state..
My idea is bit different and follows below.
1. jms-provider is nothing but queue which will get jms message. that same queue will convert jms messsage into esb aware message when we declare that particular queue as is-gateway=true.
2. Here i want to use queue which is declared as is-gateway-true as CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE'
3. Now my point is that the esb message should not get consumed unles until i give some conformation or commit acknowledge from action pipeline in service sdie in the same esb.
4. service actions are pipeline where we can use any transaction for example UserTransaction from jboss server environment itself.
5. Now my question is how i can use transaction which is acting in action pipeline to give confirmation for the above is-gateway queue client_acknowlegment to consume message or to rollback the same esb message into that same queue.
let me know anymore information need.
You can try using a custom composer like this with the gateway
<jms-listener name="listener" busidref="bus" is-gateway="true"> <property name="composer-class" value="org.jboss.sample.AcknowledgingJMSMessageComposer"/> </jms-listener>
Thanks lot for pointing me to the right direction... I start working on this.. in case if allready custom composer available please share with me as well..