2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2011 3:26 PM by dah

Datasource/jboss.security config issue?

dah

Hi upon booting up my application I get the following error...

16:12:20,673 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.controller] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 2) Deployment of "plu.war" was rolled back with failure message {"Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => ["jboss.web.deployment.default-host./plu.realm missing [ jboss.security.security-domain.jmx-console ]"]}

16:12:21,023 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-6) Stopped deployment plu.war in 350ms

16:12:21,023 ERROR [org.jboss.as.deployment] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 1) {"Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps that failed:" => {"Operation step-2" => {"Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => ["jboss.web.deployment.default-host./plu.realm missing [ jboss.security.security-domain.jmx-console ]"]}}}

before this error I am gettiing the following...

16:12:17,412 WARN  [org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.strategy.OnePool] (JCA PoolFiller) IJ000610: Unable to fill pool: javax.resource.ResourceException: Could not create connection

at org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.local.LocalManagedConnectionFactory.getLocalManagedConnection(LocalManagedConnectionFactory.java:277)

at org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.local.LocalManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(LocalManagedConnectionFactory.java:235)

at org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.mcp.SemaphoreArrayListManagedConnectionPool.createConnectionEventListener(SemaphoreArrayListManagedConnectionPool.java:706) [ironjacamar-core-impl-1.0.3.Final.jar:1.0.3.Final]

at org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.mcp.SemaphoreArrayListManagedConnectionPool.fillToMin(SemaphoreArrayListManagedConnectionPool.java:653) [ironjacamar-core-impl-1.0.3.Final.jar:1.0.3.Final]

at org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.mcp.PoolFiller.run(PoolFiller.java:97) [ironjacamar-core-impl-1.0.3.Final.jar:1.0.3.Final]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [:1.6.0_27]

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Listener refused the connection with the following error:

ORA-12519, TNS:no appropriate service handler found

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:458)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.<init>(PhysicalConnection.java:546)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.<init>(T4CConnection.java:236)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDriverExtension.getConnection(T4CDriverExtension.java:32)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:521)

at org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.local.LocalManagedConnectionFactory.getLocalManagedConnection(LocalManagedConnectionFactory.java:249)

... 5 more

Caused by: oracle.net.ns.NetException: Listener refused the connection with the following error:

ORA-12519, TNS:no appropriate service handler found

at oracle.net.ns.NSProtocol.connect(NSProtocol.java:395)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.connect(T4CConnection.java:1102)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:320)

... 10 more

I'm doing an upgrade from jboss 4.2 to 7.  App works on jboss 4.2.  Seems like I need to do some config to jboss.security.security-domain.jmx-console, not sure where to do that?  Any help appreciated. 

BTW I'm in standalone mode, in C:\jboss7\standalone\deployments I have ojdbc6.jar used for oracle and mysql-connector-java-5.1.18-bin.jar used for mysql drivers...