6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2012 9:23 AM by kifayath

How to bypass the jbpm console login form

ram-biradar

Hi,

I'm trying to bypass the jbpm console login page, when i have seen and analyze the bpm console src code, i found lots of java code. Each java class is related to another class if i make any changes in one class and while build that whole package i got error because those classes are directly or indirectly effecting to another class. Some of the code i found related to this login form in LoginView.java. please can anybody suggest me how to do this.

Thanks,

Ram Biradar

• 1. Re: How to bypass the jbpm console login form
          salaboy21

Hi Ram,

BUt if you bypass the login how you will notify the console the current active user? A BPMS console usually uses the logged user for a lot of stuff, like for example fiterling the users assigned tasks. I'm not sure to understand why do you want to do that.

Cheers

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How to bypass the jbpm console login form
            ram-biradar

Hi Mauricio,

Thank you very much for response, but i want to do it programmatically through code it has to submit dynamically whenever i opened the jbpm-console. Using GWT i have created one login page there i have set the username and password through code it is working fine but i am unable to

firing click event from code in gwt.

I have referred this link http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1238355/firing-click-event-from-code-in-gwt to fire the click event. Please suggest me how can i fire the click event from the code.

Thanks,

Ram Biradar

• 3. Re: How to bypass the jbpm console login form
              ram-biradar

Hi Mauricio,

Thanks for your response. Our requirement is to embed/open the BPM Tasks screen and Process screens within our application. We do not want to enter the user name and password in the console again, because the used has already entered his user id and password in our web application. We looked for options to find a way to supply username and password to the console application and bypass the login and then open the BPMConsole home page within our webapplication. Is this acheivable ?  Earlier we have received feedback from the forum members that we have download the console source and modify to suit our needs. I am not sure whether we are proceeding in right direction. Can you please suggest your opinion if this is not the best approach? If we are proceeding in the right direction, then we are facing few issues on deploying the BPM Console source code. I will post the steps/issue that we have tried so far and the current problem that we face as well.

Background on the versions

BPM Version------------------JBPM 5.1 version

JBOSS Version---------------JBoss 5.1.0GA

BPM Console source code-https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console..

gwt version---------------------2.4

MVN Installer-------------------3.0.3

Steps followed:

1.Downloaded source code from https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console..

2.Extracted in a folder (bpmc-bpm-console-1cf8710).

3.Completed "mvn clean install" from the bpmc-bpm-console-1cf8710 folder.

4. Completed "mvn package"  from the bpmc-bpm-console-1cf8710 folder

5. I deployed generated War files from gui,server folders in JBoss Running Instance.

6.All the Pom.xml files are having 2.4.0 Snapshots versions

But,It is generating exception:

RROR [org.reflections.Reflections] (HDScanner) could not create Vfs.Dir from url. ignoring the exception and continuing

org.reflections.ReflectionsException: could not create Dir using org.jboss.errai.bus.server.service.metadata.VFSUrlType from url vfszip:/D:/jbpm5.1_BKP/jbpm-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/jbpm-gwt-console.war/WEB-INF/classes/

at org.reflections.vfs.Vfs.fromURL(Vfs.java:99).

Unable to Process deployment descriptor for /gwt-console.

I'm struggling with these issues.Could you please suggest me.

Thanks

Ram

• 4. Re: How to bypass the jbpm console login form
                ram-biradar
                • 5. Re: How to bypass the jbpm console login form
                  ram-biradar

Hi Mauricio,

I'm struggling with this problem since many days.I've tried all my ways to implement it.Can you please advice or suggest me what is the way to achieve it.Did I followed the right approach as shown in the steps listed above.Please suggest me.

Regards

Ram

• 6. Re: How to bypass the jbpm console login form
                    kifayath

Hi Mauricio,

I have a sample process of Leave Management process in which i have two users, user1 applies for leave and user2 approves or rejects the leave.

So, how can i successfully login to my application from jbpm console users ?

Please help me,