6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2011 11:13 AM by ilya_shaikovsky

rich:scroller data loss

frisch

hi everybody,

I have a problem with a <rich:datascroller> for a <rich:dataTable>. In the first column of my table I have a checkbox and afterward comes the data.
      When I have more than one page I lose the data from one page to another:
      for example I click 3 checkboxes on the first page, navigate on the second, click a few more there and return to the first page ... on the first page all checkboxes are unselected; and if I return to the second page once again all my checkboxes on the page are unselected.

Does anybody have an idea about this? Or what could I use so that the state for each checkbox is remembered?

thanks

• 1. Re: rich:scroller data loss
          ilya_shaikovsky

add ajaxSingle=false to dataScroller component. It's one of the components which has this set to true by default.

• 2. Re: rich:scroller data loss
            frisch

it works perfectly now

thanks a lot

• 3. Re: rich:scroller data loss
              adrianoschmidt

I tried ajaxSingle="false", but when i change the page my checkboxes are unselected. What can I do?

<rich:dataTable id="tblBlocos" rows="10" var="item" value="#{avaliacaoBean.blocosDataModel}" width="100%">

<rich:column width="8%">

<h:selectBooleanCheckbox value="#{item.checked}"/>

<h:selectBooleanCheckbox />

</rich:column>

<rich:column width="12%">

<f:facet name="header">

<h:outputText value="#{bundle.codigo}"></h:outputText>   

</f:facet>

<h:outputText value="#{item.data.codigo}"></h:outputText>

<rich:column width="80%">

<f:facet name="header">

<h:outputText value="a#{bundle.descricao}"></h:outputText>   

</f:facet>

<h:outputText value="#{item.data.descricao}"></h:outputText>

</rich:dataTable>

<rich:datascroller for="tblBlocos" ajaxSingle="false"/>

Thanks,

Adriano Schmidt.

• 4. Re: rich:scroller data loss
                ilya_shaikovsky

maybe you playing with RF 4 already? Then you should use execute="@form" instead.

• 5. Re: rich:scroller data loss
                  adrianoschmidt

So, in my project with JSF2.0 and RF4 i used execute="@form" and it works... but in my project with JSF1.2 and RF3.3.3 nothing works... do you have any idea?

Thanks,

Adriano Schmidt

http://localhost8080.com.br/

• 6. Re: rich:scroller data loss
                    ilya_shaikovsky

again.

RF 4. Using execute - make the dataTable processed. e.g. by pointing @form to execute.

RF 3.3 use ajaxSingle="false" to indicate that all the form should be processed.

using that rules all should works. I checked that my inputs in table stored if using dataScroller like that.

Do you have scroller and table in the same form?