3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2012 3:11 PM by Adam Warski

ant task requires HibernateToolTask

Claudio Miranda Apprentice

Trying to create the audit tables. My current persistence.xml has hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto=none.

I created the build.xml to export the auditable tables, but there is a error

/build.xml:24: taskdef A class needed by class org.hibernate.tool.ant.EnversHibernateToolTask cannot be found: org/hibernate/tool/ant/HibernateToolTask

But org/hibernate/tool/ant/HibernateToolTask class is not part of hibernate 4 at hibernate-release-4.0.0.Final/lib/required/hibernate-core-4.0.0.Final.jar

I see there is org/hibernate/tool/hbm2ddl/ package, but the v is not there. I tried to use jboss-tools jar 3.4.0.CR2-SNAPSHOT but it requires class org.hibernate.util.ReflectHelper that is part of hibernate 3

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.util.ReflectHelper

So, how to generate the envers auditable tables  with hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto=none ?

To force the schema generation, hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto=create-drop, but it will drop all jpa tables from my database, and that is not desirable.