6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2012 12:23 AM by uwew

GateIn 3.2 Startup Fail

uwew Newbie

GateIn: 3.2

JBoss: 5.1.0.GA

eXo KS Suite: 2.2.0.GA

Java: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_20-b02)

I checked out eXo KS from SVN, performed a build and installed it to a clean JBoss 5.1.0.GA. When starting up it gives me the following error:

2012-01-17 07:34:31,000 DEBUG [org.exoplatform.container.util.ContainerUtil] Attempt to load property file /C:/XXXXXXX/jboss/server/default/conf/gatein/configuration.properties

2012-01-17 07:34:31,000 DEBUG [exo.kernel.container.PortalContainerConfig] The static method valueOf(String) cannot be found for the class class java.lang.String

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: java.lang.String.valueOf(java.lang.String)

at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1605)

at org.exoplatform.container.definition.PortalContainerConfig.mergeSettings(PortalContainerConfig.java:1091)

at org.exoplatform.container.definition.PortalContainerConfig.initializeSettings(PortalContainerConfig.java:845)

at org.exoplatform.container.definition.PortalContainerConfig.initialize(PortalContainerConfig.java:1186)

at org.exoplatform.container.definition.PortalContainerConfig.start(PortalContainerConfig.java:1300)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

When i the try to access /portal or /ksdemo the response fails with a blank page.

HSQL Databases and tables in JBOSS_HOME/server/default/data/gatein are not created, same behaviour when i try to switch to a PostgreSQL Database. Seems that GateIn has a problem to read the configuration files.

Any hints on this?