0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2012 9:33 AM by young_matthewd

Human task editor, example

young_matthewd

Trying to setup JBPM in Eclipse without using the installer....

Wanted to rig the JBPM/Drools tools without using the installer (too heavy for my tastes, wanted to be able to suck necessary jars via Ivy rather than having a JBRM RUNTIME among other things).  Using Indigo Eclipse.  Pulled down the Drools/JBPM tools from:

https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/releases/org/drools/org.drools.updatesite/5.3.1.Final/org.drools.updatesite-5.3.1.Final-assembly.zip

And did a local site with Eclipse adding the following (5.3.1.Final):

JBoss Drools Core

JBoss Drools Guvnor

JBoss Drools Task

JBoss jBPM Core

JBoss jBPM Taks

Already had BPMN2 Editor (0.0.1) and the BPMN2 Project Feature (0.7.0) along with Graphiti/Graphitit SDK 0.8.1.

Setup a normal Java project and pulled in the ProcessTest class and the Evaluation.bpmn files from the JBPM-Installer samples.  Used the following in Ivy:

<dependencies>

<dependency org="org.jbpm" name="jbpm-bpmn2" rev="5.2.0.Final" conf="runtime->runtime, master"/>

<dependency org="org.jbpm" name="jbpm-human-task" rev="5.2.0.Final" conf="runtime->runtime,master"/>

<dependency org="com.h2database" name="h2" rev="1.3.161" conf="runtime->master"/>

<dependency org="org.slf4j" name="slf4j-api" rev="1.6.0" conf="runtime->master" />

<dependency org="org.slf4j" name="slf4j-log4j12" rev="1.6.0" conf="runtime->master" />

<dependency org="log4j" name="log4j" rev="1.2.16" conf="runtime->master" />

<dependency org="org.drools" name="drools-core" rev="5.3.1.Final" conf="runtime->master"/>

</dependencies>

With grabs a bunch of stuff that I fill funnel down later.  Anyways.....when I run the ProcessTest it is suppost to register a Human task (on address 127.0,0.1 and the default port 9123).  But the underlying NIO connector fails when starting the process:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not connect task client

at org.jbpm.process.workitem.wsht.WSHumanTaskHandler.connect(WSHumanTaskHandler.java:76)

Why?  No idea.  Log4j logging gives nothing.  Wondering if I am missing a jar (the h2 is there)?

This is my first time using Drools/JBPM.  The ProcessTest.java basically setups up a KnowledgeBase and loads the Evaluation.bpmn from the classpath (no problems there).  A session is created from the knowledge base.  The Human Task (new WSHumanTaskHandler) is registered.  A couple of parameters are registered when starting the "com.smaple.evaluation" process.  That's it.

Another thing is that I don't have a Human Task Editor for bpmn files?  Am I missing a feature/plugin?

Thanks in advance / Matthew