I have a weird behaviour that is completely different between JBoss AS 6.1.0 and JBoss AS 7.0.1.
I've built a CDI extension that adds an annotation to all @RequestScoped and @Named beans so I can attach a global interceptor.
It works fine with all beans of the application in both AS6 and AS7 but it works with beans declared by other extensions (for example Seam Security or Seam International) only in AS6. I've tried with modules from Seam 3.0.0 or Seam 3.1.0.Beta3 and I've the same result.
The strange thing is that it's Weld 1.1.2 in both cases, so I guess AS7 classloading has something to do here. Everything is packaged in a war :
WEB-INF classes com/myapp/MyBean.class lib myextension.jar seam-solder.jar seam-international.jar seam-security.jar ...