- How is it not compatible with Ant 1.7?
- double quotes and a few other characters are tokens that are reserved for Wiki formatting. Please see the help for what's available.
- open a bug in JIRA. (Christian, I see the same issue. If I set the height of the documentDisplayContainer or the documentDisplay to 1px, it shrinks things up nicely).
- There is a pinned topic at the top of the Seam Users forum that discusses the Seam In Production page. Feel free to mention your concerns there.
Karl Beowulph wrote on Mar 18, 2008 07:27 PM:
1) Is there any update as to when (if) Seam will be compatible with Ant 1.7?
Thats just out of date info - where is it and we'll update it.
4) I would advise that the 'Seam In Production' section be cleaned up a bit. Poor grammar and adult-oriented websites don't generally garner confidence.
Feel free to fix the grammer ;-) This is a community after all. If you want to censor the page, thats your choice too. But I for one am not.
Later, when gmail, facebook, amazon, yahoo wikipedia all run Seam you can be more picky ;-)
Karl Beowulph wrote on Mar 19, 2008 08:43 PM:
Whoops, here too.
Thanks! I've updated the SeamFramework.org page, and asked for the jboss.org page to be updated.