Now, when a validation error occurs, I see: |createIssueForm:summaryDecorate:summary: Validation Error: Value is required. |
However, it used to only show the text "Value is required", for example. I can't figure out what change we made that suddenly started reporting the full DOM ID for each validation message. It happens with all kinds of messages, not just required fields.
I checked messages_en.properties and I'm puzzled because for this JSF error it shows:
| javax.faces.component.UIInput.REQUIRED=value is required |
The case doesn't match...
I am loading messages through Seam and |components.xml| along with a couple of other message files, such as: