3 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2007 11:34 AM by julien1

Common package

I want to discuss here the coverage and implementation of the o.j.p.common package

• 1. Re: Common package

at first sight, my first comments

- The report is formatted appropriately.

- You are saying that the common.test package looks ok, however this package is about defining the concept of test and how it is executed. So it needs to be meta tested : I think that TestParameterValue, TestParametrization, MonoValuedTestParameterValue and MultiValuedTestParameterValue should be tested

I don't have much time right now as the 2.6 release is the priority but I will certainly come back in order that we reach a status for that.

• 2. Re: Common package
            mwringe

"julien@jboss.com" wrote:

- You are saying that the common.test package looks ok, however this package is about defining the concept of test and how it is executed. So it needs to be meta tested : I think that TestParameterValue, TestParametrization, MonoValuedTestParameterValue and MultiValuedTestParameterValue should be tested

Hmm, I was looking at the TestParameterValueTestCase and the TestParametrizationTestCase, which does seem to functionally test those classes. But I guess since these classes are used in tests, we need to create tests that will also be tested.

• 3. Re: Common package

My bad, I did not see / forgot those test cases :-)