We are currently working on a seam project an expereience strange behaviour.
We have a small pageflow and initally created 5 conversation scoped sfsbs where the process is started in the @create-method of the first bean via @Begin.
In thhis setup, the converstaion got lost, when we got to the new page. So we inserted a @Begin(join=true) to all 5 beans. This worked better though we got some exceptions stack must not be null that seemed to have no impact.
One problem remained. In the starting page, the conversation seemed not to be initalized correctly. s:links were not working before navigating to the next page and back. some s:buttons were working, some not.