2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2008 9:04 PM by jbalunas.jbalunas.jboss.org

Jboss Seam + Glassfish

arissonleal

Hello,

How can i put jboss-seam-2.1.0.SP1 to run on Glassfish ?

I need help :D

• 1. Re: Jboss Seam + Glassfish
          arissonleal

Following this chapter Chapter 39. Seam on GlassFish application server i can't find the examples/jee5/booking/dist/jboss-seam-jee5.ear the dist folder doesn't exists :(

So i try the jpa example 39.3.1. Building the jpa example, works fine but when i try to Register New User i got a big error:

[#|2008-10-31T22:18:20.015-0300|INFO|sun-appserver9.1|javax.enterprise.system.stream.out|_ThreadID=24;_ThreadName=httpSSLWorkerThread-8080-3;|sionImpl.invoke(MethodExpressionImpl.java:276)
               at com.sun.facelets.el.TagMethodExpression.invoke(TagMethodExpression.java:68)
               at javax.faces.component.MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.invoke(MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.java:77)
               ... 58 more
          Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query
               at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:67)
               at org.hibernate.exception.JDBCExceptionHelper.convert(JDBCExceptionHelper.java:43)
               at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(Loader.java:2223)
               at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.listIgnoreQueryCache(Loader.java:2104)
               at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.list(Loader.java:2099)
               at org.hibernate.loader.hql.QueryLoader.list(QueryLoader.java:378)
               at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.list(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:338)
               at org.hibernate.engine.query.HQLQueryPlan.performList(HQLQueryPlan.java:172)
               at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.list(SessionImpl.java:1121)
               at org.hibernate.impl.QueryImpl.list(QueryImpl.java:79)
               at org.hibernate.ejb.QueryImpl.getResultList(QueryImpl.java:66)
               ... 87 more

I need a war project, any clues ?

• 2. Re: Jboss Seam + Glassfish
            jbalunas.jbalunas.jboss.org

Hello,

When you build the jee5/booking example did you see any errors?  The document does not explicitly say build the example, and I will add it, but that seems like it is the problem.

For your JPA error did you start the database as described?  I would expect this error if the DB was not started.

Both of these examples seemed work fine.

Let me know?