0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2008 4:32 PM by slezicz

s:formattedText tag weird behaviour

slezicz

Hi everyone,

i have problems with s:formattedText
      even when i try to use very simple thing.
      test.xhtml

<s:formattedText value="#{Test.mess}"/>

test.java

private String mess ="An ordered list:\n"+ "#first item\n"+"#second item\n"+"#and even the /third/ item\n"+"An unordered list:\n\n"+"=an item\n"+"=another item";

On the output page appears just:

<p class="seamTextPara">An ordered list:</p>

and i got strange warnings

15:44:21,284 WARN  [UIFormattedText] Seam Text parse error: unexpected token: #
      15:45:41,764 WARN  [UIFormattedText] Seam Text parse error: unexpected token: #
      15:46:10,376 WARN  [UIFormattedText] Seam Text parse error: unexpected token: #
      15:47:55,104 WARN  [UIFormattedText] Seam Text parse error: unexpected token: #
      15:48:30,439 WARN  [UIFormattedText] Seam Text parse error: unexpected token: #
      15:48:34,988 WARN  [UIFormattedText] Seam Text parse error: unexpected token: #
      15:52:43,958 WARN  [UIFormattedText] Seam Text parse error: unexpected token: #

Could anybody help me, please. I'm desperate, so I'm trying even those simple cases.
      I have tried to insert text copied from the documentation for seam to the textarea and save it to the db. Data in the db is ok. And when I try to display them in h:outputText data is not corrupted.