4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2009 11:29 AM by ngonidan

SEAM AND NETBEANS

taysay

Howdy,
        Please can anyone, put me through with seting up seam on netbeans 6.5, whenever  i try to open the seam-gen folder in netbeans 6.5 it doesnt show up as an importable package as in , with a unique color and all that. So pls can some one put me tru. Thank you so very much  have a wonderful weekend.

waiting...............

regards
      taysay

• 1. Re: SEAM AND NETBEANS

How to use forums:

1. Do not write the subject of your post in ALL UPPERCASE, it is not polite and people will ignore you.

2. Do not post the same question question many times, it is not polite, people will ignore you, and moderators could delete your posts.

seam-gen is no an importable package, so you can not open it as such with Netbeans. Maybe this can help you, it was really hard to find, I had to write Seam Netbeans in a very unknown and obscure place named Google, I am sure a newbie like you have never heard of this Google thing, but it is really cool, you can search many things on it ;-P.

• 2. Re: SEAM AND NETBEANS

Sorry, I referenced incorrectly your duplicated post, here it is, please do not do it again.

• 3. Re: SEAM AND NETBEANS

Gentlemen, were you really able to install the Seam Gen Plugin in Netbeans 6.5. the last i tried which was a month ago December 2008, there was NO official Seam Gen plugin for Netbeans 6.5. The only way out was to use Netbeans 6.1 which HAS an official plugin available(through building it etc)

So please, maybe i am out of field manual, may you clarify whether Seam Gen plugin now works in Netbeans 6.5 and how you managed to do it

Thanks in Advance

ngonidan

• 4. Re: SEAM AND NETBEANS

Sorry Terseer Shaguy

I think my phrasing sent the wrong message. i meant no offense. What i was just trying to say is currently the Seam Gen plugin for netbeans 6.5 is not stable, such that the best option would be to revert back to Netbeans 6.1 which has a working plugin, while we wait for the Guys working on the plugin to release a stable version.
                It was just advice to avoid headaches

Once again my apologies