I'm trying to get jpapermissionstore to work myself. I do not see an abnormal number of queries to my permissions table. I'm curious how you got your permissions to work though. Can you take a peak at http://www.seamframework.org/Community/LazyInitializationExceptionJpaIdentityStore
and see what you think? Maybe we can work together and get it all working :). I'm happy to share what I have but it's really pretty close to what examples/seamspace has except I'm not using drools at all.
Ok, I'll have a look and come back to you.
Thanks for responding.
Try debugging with a break-point in org.jboss.seam.security.permission.JpaPermissionStore.listPermissions().
I found my problem. In my list, there was a column that had rendered with a check to 3 permissions.
I don't know how this could generate 800 requests (there are only 12 items shown in my list) but it did.
So I replaced the call to a call on my controller bean which caches the result and everything is ok.
Ok, now I will look at the other post.
ah, sweet progress!