2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2009 11:03 AM by dxxvi

how to refresh the page automatically

hi,
           i am working with context menu there is an menu item delete when i delete on paricular row the row is deleted on the database  but on the browser the row is displaying like that only.can any one help me in this case.i also attach my code.

thanks in advance.

xhtml:

<rich:menuItem action="#{countryS.delete}"
                                                      value="Delete: {param}" submitMode="ajax" immediate="true"
                                                      actionListener="#{countryS.actionListener}" icon="/img/ico_delete.gif">
                                                      <a4j:actionparam assignTo="#{countryS.param}" name="param"
                                                              value="{param}">
                                                      </a4j:actionparam>
                                              </rich:menuItem>

• 1. Re: how to refresh the page automatically

If I understand your question correctly, you must have learned richfaces for about .... a day?

<rich:menuItem action="#{countryS.delete}" value="Delete: {param}" submitMode="ajax" immediate="true"
                         actionListener="#{countryS.actionListener}" icon="/img/ico_delete.gif"
                         reRender="id of whatever you want to refresh, maybe the rich:dropdownmenu in this case?">
              <a4j:actionparam assignTo="#{countryS.param}" name="param" value="{param}"/>
          </rich:menuItem>

Sorry if I don't know what you ask.

• 2. Re: how to refresh the page automatically

reRender the context menu, not the drop down menu