JBoss Tattletale is a tool that can help you get an overview of the project you are working on or a product that you depend on.
The tool will provide you with reports that can help you
* Identify dependencies between JAR files
* Find missing classes from the classpath
* Spot if a class is located in multiple JAR files
* Spot if the same JAR file is located in multiple locations
* With a list of what each JAR file requires and provides
and of course more features will be added.
JBoss Tattletale will recursive scan the directory pass as the argument for JAR files and then build the reports as HTML files.
The main HTML file is: index.html
The code is currently located at
AnonSVN : http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/tattletale
Developer SVN : https://svn.jboss.org/repos/tattletale
and you'll find our issue-tracking at
So feel free to send us your comments, ideas, bug reports and of course patches for the tool.
JBoss Tattletale is licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 2.1 or later.
We hope that JBoss Tattletale will help you in your development tasks !