* Must be implemented by any SESSION or CONVERSATION scoped
* mutable JavaBean component that will be used in a clustered
* environment. If this interface is not implemented correctly,
* changes may not be replicated across the cluster (depending
* upon the servlet engine implementation).
* @author Gavin King
public interface Mutable extends Serializable
* Get and clear the dirty flag.
* @return true if the instance is dirty and requires replication
1) what exactly is the definition of a mutable JavaBean component? seems to me all JavaBean components by default are mutable as per the setter methods, no?