I am trying to achive the following in my application that contains a google map in which the user should be able to directly enter data like this:
1. When a user clicks into the google map of the application a marker is created at the location and an info window should open.
2. The info window contains a form with text fields and select boxes and a save button.
3. After he has completed the form and clicked the save button the data in the infow window is persited.
4. The user should be able to edit previously entered data by clicking onto an existing marker, making changes to the form fields and then resumbitting the data.
5. He should also be able to remove markers by clicking onto the delete button in the info window.
Do you know of any examples or tutorials?
Retrieving data ...